Please help us!
We are a charity, financed totally by voluntary donations. Our vehicles, equipment, pagers and base cost us around £60,000 per year, every year!
Members take part in a variety of fund-raising events e.g. slide shows, raffles. We also have a large number of collecting boxes that are supported by local shops and businesses.
- Make an on-line donation via the Charities Aid Foundation website, enter 'Cockermouth Mountain Rescue' in the charities search box (not in the site search top right).
- Make a donation by cheque payable to 'Cockermouth Mountain Rescue Team', and post to Cockermouth MRT, PO Box 73, Cockermouth, CA13 3AE.
- Print a copy of our bankers order/gift aid form to complete and post.
- View our guide to leaving a legacy to Cockermouth MRT.
- Print a copy of our supporters order form, for sweatshirts, tee-shirts etc.
- Make a gift of shares. Anyone donating shares in listed companies is eligible for tax relief, with the potential for capital gains tax exemption on any increase in value since the shares were purchased.
- Run a sponsored event in aid of the team. You can download an official sponsorship form in PDF format, or Microsoft Word format, and if you return the forms to us after the event we can claim gift aid to increase the value of what you've raised.
or contact us by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to Hon.Secretary, Cockermouth Mountain Rescue Team, PO Box 73, Cockermouth, CA13 3AE
- Phone message on 01900 822715 or 07841 370651